Saturday 11 July 2009

Jack of all trades.....

As we are now coming to the end of term of thought I'd better pull my finger out and get some cards made for the all the lovely ladies that teach my boys and here they are:

These are for Jason's teaching assistant and teacher, who is a fan of Paddington Bear.



These are the ones I've done for Lewis' Pre-School teachers. Seem strange that he will be starting school in September.

I was recently give a custom order by Amy (mimi of artbymimi) who is a fellow crafter on misi for a black crocheted hair scrunchie. I would put a picture but can't find it!!!

From that i decided to set up a fan page on face book. I've now got 58 fans not bad considering I only set it up a week ago. This has also given me a couple of sale again for scrunchies this blue one and then same design but one red one green.

The boys finish school this week which will be strange no school runs to do or homework to argue over. Should allow time during the day though for me to get some more stuff done to put in the shop. As always thanks for reading my blog and off to do more crafting.

1 comment:

  1. i love the cards, they are fab! and can't wait for CJ's scrunchies :)

    ReplyDelete