Saturday 25 July 2009

Well its been a couple of weeks since my last post and not much has been happening in my world. Unfortunately last weekend Jason went down with chicken pox so he missed his last few days of school. It's true what they say about being two weeks apart Lewis came down with three weeks ago(hence the post about Timmy) Then like I said a week ago Jason work up with it!. So most of my time has been spent indoors looking after them all.
Lewis was lucky enough to return to pre school in time for his leaving presentation. It hard to believe that he starts school in September and he's not even 4 yet! that's the trouble with having summer babies they always seem so young to start school but there always has to be an eldest and a youngest.
Here he is having received his certificate.

Having made Timmy for Lewis I thought that Jason might like some clothes for action man (I don't know about you but I can't cope with naked bodies about the place!!). I've had a real job trying to find anything that isn't way out of fashion or just ridiculous. Once again there's always loads of stuff for girls like Barbie Sindy or Bratz outfits but very little for boys toys. Well I did manage to find some and here they are:-
This is the one I like to call gangster action man only as it's a hood
This one was supposed to be a jacket but as it was one of the first patterns I found I'm not that happy with it what do you think?


This one is my favourite so far. It's not finished as I need to make the trouser and shirt to go underneath but so far I think it s the best. I also need to add a small flower to the lapel to make the outfit complete which is my plan for this evening


As always thank you for taking the time to read my blog and guess what that's right I'm off knitting now.










No comments:

Post a Comment