Tuesday 16 June 2009

It's not my bag (baby!!)

Well where has the time gone? I don't feel like I've achieved very much since the last posting yet I always seem to be busy rushing here and there! I think that's what comes of having three boys and a husband who spends more time at sea than at home. Anyhow I did manage to make this bag for my friends birthday recently. Its fully reversible and considering it's the first time I've ever done anything like it I think it came out rather well.

I must admit that I did have to ask the lovely ladies on MISI how to do it and as always they knew the answer to my troubles.
Creatively that is all I've done apart from a few cards, now that the 'hired help' (my mum and dad) have gone I might find that I've got more time to get things done. One of the cards was for my eldest brother and his wife. They've been married 30 years! The boys and I went to their party at the weekend and they thoroughly enjoyed themselves especially as they got to play with water pistols and shout BUM very loudly.
The day before however Jason managed to get a ride in the back of a police car with the sirens going and the flashing lights. No he hadn't committed a crime, the police were in attendance at a break in that had happened in the house next door, so we asked and they said yes. He loved it thought it was excellent . So a big thank you to the police for that.
The rest of us were sitting in the pub garden, and for those of you who don't now its right opposite my parents house, which is rather handy! Lewis had to bring a teddy bear home from pre school so here they are waiting for their drinks.Just thought that you might like to see a photo of all three of them sitting in the wheelbarrow in the garden at mum and dads. I took one of just Jason and Lewis a couple of years ago and thought now it should be updated to include Oscar.
Once again thanks for reading I'll try and not leave it so long next time.


No comments:

Post a Comment