Thursday 18 June 2009

The new bathroom

Well here they are as promised the photos of the new bathroom (thanks to my dad). Most things are still in the same place as before except that i've had the bath rotated 180 degrees so that the taps are now against a wall instead of being in the middle of the room. All that is left to do is the flooring and the bits and bobs to house stuff. I think this is a million if not more times better than we had before what do you think?

I've recently come to the conclusion that there is something seriously wrong with my family.
I can remember as a child empty out the wash basket, which was green and plastic and cone shaped, putting it on my head and wandering about pretending to be a dalek by saying exterminate. I then discovered Oscar walking around the house woth the recycling basket on his head! He thought it was great fun and spent most of the time he was wearing it laughing!


No comments:

Post a Comment